Saturday, August 8, 2015

10 year reunion white sox game 8/18

I'm Pretty fun day to see all the 2005 guys.

As a sox fan club member, I was able to go to a private signing before the game. They put us in one of two lines. We were in the joe crede and man soo lee line. I got both on a panoramic photo of the World Series and my brother helped me out with an 8x10 of the 05 team. I had a minor league card of lee that I got convinced to try and get that signed as well. He was thrilled to see it.

This si cover has been going well. The rest of the guys will be a challenge. 

During the game, we went up to the 500 level to get in shade. As we were walking, Geoff Blum was signing so I got him on a card. 



After the game, podsednik and politte were signing across the street.  It was fun to meet them and talk to them a bit. I added them to a panoramic and got podsednik on his sports illustrated cover.  




No comments:

Post a Comment