Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 Topps Holiday Set

 At the end of the cross country season (I coach), the team got me a visa gift card.  While the majority of what I spent it on went to my family, I did have intentions of buying some cards at Walmart.  I was going to buy an update set but when I saw the Holiday box, I decided to give that a shot.  Mainly because it said there was a guaranteed relic or auto in the box.  I didn't realize that it would be a unique set like this as I thought it would be series 1/2/update packs.

The packs were pretty successful.  Did get a Corey Kluber relic as well as some other big names that are now on ebay (Trout, Bryant, Kershaw...).  From a Sox standpoint, I got 4/5 from the base set (missing Sale).  Hoping to trade my other cards for the metallic snowflake parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment